7.21.2008

spaces*

I have found that for myself I really need images and phrases that inspire me and reflect who I am. The photo above is my office space. It is here that I work on design projects (I am a web design student) and complete "office like" things - whatever that is... I have posted this photo on flickr with notes that go with the images, take a peek if you wish!




These two shots are from my studio, I am so lucky to have so much space for all the areas of my life! I haven't been creating as much lately, my table is way too tidy. I will have to post a "realistic" shot when there is paper and paint everywhere. On my wall I collect images that inspire me and things that I want to attract into my life.


What inspires you? What do you want to attract into your life?

0 comments: