3.21.2009

has it really been this long?


Since I last posted I:
  • moved my life from Minneapolis to Charlotte
  • have been training for a half-marathon, which I hope to complete on 3.29
  • continued with school long distance with the help of this amazing tool
  • and have created new work (sneak peek above*) for a show coming soon the Birchwood Cafe
Uff-dah! I feel as though I have been so consumed with deadlines and commitments, that I haven't truly let this move sink in yet. My hope is that once I complete my degree in May, that I can more fully engage in our lives here. I really miss our home, neighbors, friends and all the things that make Minneapolis home to me. So I am trying each day to wake up in Charlotte with an open mind and heart.

My new paintings will be at the Birchwood Cafe (another Mpls fave) from March 30-May 31st!

0 comments: