5.13.2009

recovering*

A week ago today I participated in a portfolio show along side amazingly talented artists and designers. For the last years I have been slowly, but fiercely been working towards a degree in web design. I have been quiet about this area of my life for reasons I have yet to understand, but I am coming around. Really.

I am so grateful for this experience and what I have learned about myself:
That I can absolutely show up and finish what I begin
That I do have worthy talents
That I have an amazing support system (some people don't even know they are supporting - flickr friends inspire me ALL of the time)
That I have choices and possibilities that I never thought of

So for now, I am recovering and playing. Looking forward to what transpires next.
The image above is the homepage of my new website!

1 comments:

sarah ahearn bellemare said...

oh heather! i'm so happy to have found your blog also! i love that you and i have the same ring and same paint stained hands! : )
i'm going to go and learn more about you too... more soon, thanks for saying hi! xo, *s