5.29.2008

I am back...


1. Coldplay GF3Q1817.jpg, 2. Combat!, 3. paper dog chasing paper birds, 4. color wheel, 5. dip, 6. InTheFields-May26 004, 7. tulip 2, 8. collage series, 9. CAD 26



So summer is in full swing, well mostly. It has been a really cold spring here. I am just starting to settle in with the time I have available now that school is done until August. Living in Minneapolis, I find that as soon as spring and summer are here, all I want to do is be outside, like ALL OF THE TIME. I am busy gardening, playing tennis and running. I have not been inspired to create much art, usually summer is not my big season for creation, although I want to remain open to inspiration.

So for now I am letting myself be filled up creatively:
  • Flickr Flickr Flickr
  • Seeing Coldplay in July! - so freakin excited!
  • Being in nature
  • Playing, moving my body
  • Reading this and this...
  • And besides Coldplay, listening to this, this and always this


0 comments: