9.07.2007

Why?

My semester is in full swing and I am loving my classes. I really like HTML because of how hands on it is and learning how to build a site by hand. But Dreamweaver is great too, so many options and tools. These are my first web classes of any kind and I am eager to dive in and learn.

Earlier today I received an email from a friend who is a fashion designer and works for a local Minneapolis company. Apparently, they are looking for an artist who dabbles in graphic design to help brand their image- and she thought of me right away. My immediate reaction is fear with a capital F! I completely want to disregard this idea and just say no thanks. But something is telling me to just move forward and get more information. The person who is hiring for this position wants me to do some screen printing, which I am not sure how to do, but I am willling at this time to just again, get more information.

Why is it that I don't have more faith in myself and my art. Why don't I trust that this opportunity was in my mailbox for a reason? I am always so quick to have faith and believe in my friends, and they do the same for me. Thank goodness!

0 comments: