8.10.2009

mosaic monday*

1. {they've taken over the guest bedroom}, 2. just breathe., 3. billy buttons, 4. Across from Chevron on Lexington, 5. Jodie, ta da!, 6. Agnes & Annie, 7. Untitled, 8. SPLENDID BIRDS 1979, 9. Untitled

Hello, Hello!

Did a week already go by, already? I have so much fun making mosiacs, I can get so lost in the choosing and rearranging!

So I have to say that I feel that I have been "in transition" for SO long. Many areas of my life remain unsettled to me. However, there are really good things happening too:

  • The goodheARTed website has been updated with many new talented lovelies, be sure to check it out!
  • I have had the pleasure of working on some new web projects that I will be able to reveal very soon.
  • This past Friday night, I had the pleasure of seeing Coldplay live for the second time. I love how conscious they are of the audience as they set up mini stages throughout the stadium to reach everyone they can. They are both genuine and generous, I love their energy on stage, they ROCK!
  • By chance shortly after I moved here I met two runners and they immediately welcomed me into their running group. They were all instrumental in helping me prepare for a half marathon that I finished last March. They are more than just a running group to me, I am SO grateful!
Other comforts have been good reads, bubble baths, vacations, cutting + pasting, a supportive husband, and good friends. What comforts you in times of transition and uncertainty?

4 comments:

PixieDust said...

yay! The mosaic. I thought this Monday might get past you...

:-)

hmmmm, what helps me in times of transition... writing. Even more than art, it is getting the stories out of my head and into the world.

have a beautiful Monday!
(((HUGS))),
me

heather l murphy said...

it almost did! :)
hope you had a good vacation, writing helps me so much too. thanks and take good care!

shelley said...

one of the things that comforts me in times of uncertainty is having my art featured in mosaics made by another talented artist!

:)
thank you.

Unknown said...

Beautiful mosaic! I love the colors. :) Writing helps me in times of transition, too. When I need the space to think and gather my hopes for all of the possibilities ahead, I take my journal outside to write. It's calming and energizing at the same time. :)