8.24.2009

mosaic monday*



1. Red square, 2. Jen Renninger, Happiness, 3. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\, 4. san francisco, I hardly knew ye, 5. Untitled, 6. Two birds, 7. collage, 8. Sezione orizzontale, 9. Joliette


Greetings and Happy Monday!

It feels so good to be back here, it has been a while. The last few weeks have been full of travel for me, which is something I am NOT used to at all. And I am actually headed back to TN next week as well to see some family, but I am hoping this week I will fill myself back up and feel grounded again. This most recent trip I went back to Minneapolis and had the thought that I wouldn't want to leave because I miss it so much. I had moments and spaces of time where I felt that way, but I was glad to come back to Charlotte. I feel that I am starting to build a life here and that there are things being taken care of "in the background" while I just do the next right good thing.

Speaking of good things, today is the first day of the Mondo Beyondo class! This is a class about dreaming big with other dreamers. I am so thrilled to be a part of this and have already met some cool people that live right here in Charlotte! Wow!!

There is such good energy going on there already. I am buzzing with excitement about some ideas I have around my art {I will spill about that soon}and how I want to expand my dreams and not just play it safe. I feel that that some neat things are being shifted, I feel hopeful.

How are you today?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely mosaic! :) And I'm so glad to hear you're dreaming big and are full of hope. I can't wait to learn more about the new art plans you have! I'm sure they will be amazing and beautiful!

PixieDust said...

oh, yay! I missed these beautiful little tiles of inspiration...

:-)

(((hugs))),
me

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I love this mosaic, like all the rest. The picture titled "2 Birds" is my fave. I'm glad to hear that Charlotte is starting to feel more like home. It has its pluses and minues for sure. Can't wait to meet for coffee someday. :)

http://blog.mybeautifuladventures.com